The Association for the promotion of international labour migration was established on 23.05.2019 as an association of legal entities and citizens to assist employers and foreign workers in matters of employment and proper paperwork for labor migrant, as well as to develop this type of services on the market and assist in the implementation of the state migration policy.
Purposes of association:
- Creating conditions for ensuring the legality of migrant labor in the Russian Federation, St. Petersburg and the Leningrad region;
- Development and improvement in the provision of migration services;
- Assistance in the implementation of state policy;
- Ensuring control over compliance with the norms and requirements of labor activity by foreign workers in the territory of the Russian Federation;
- Promotion of social welfare of foreign citizens.
Mission Of The Association
The mission of the Association is to overcome the problems of labor migration, minimize the disadvantages and increase the benefits of using foreign labor in the territory of the Russian Federation.
Direction of activity
- Providing support, protection of interests and methodological assistance to organizations
- Provision of high-quality migration services to labor migrants
- Assistance to employers in finding employees from among the foreign citizens
- Educational and scientific activities